Saturday, June 5, 2010

Love Story

first of all
a round of applause
from the bottom of my heart
that was your best post ever
i mean it

i have always only responded to your blog
but today
thanks to your jaw dropping post
i decided to break the rule
by directly quoting
your full blog post
a great story
don't just keep it to the both of you
it deserves more exposure

i will keep my promise
i will still respond to it
just give me some time

below
in orange
is directly quoted from your post
not a single alphabet edited

four in the morning
still not asleep
waiting
till you finish your shift
text me soon.. >.<

orange your favorite colour
you taught me to love it too
i changed a lot since i be with you
you always handled things with ease
no matter what i know i can count on you
its been 7 months
since we've been together

everything i do
i just thought of you
i PROMISE i will study hard
you said after my uni
we can be together
maybe shift to singapore
you will do saving
but now you'll work there
until i finish my education

it rained
remember that night
you came home late
after tea with your fwens
i wanted to go out
though you were tired
you just smiled
and beckon me to the car
it was pouring
long after midnight
we were still driving
around without direction
you still dont have license.. xD
it was so peaceful
looking at you beside me
listening to the pattering rain
i wanted ice cream
we drove to 7eleven
magnum almond for you
cornetto classic for me
:)

it was valentine
at ur house
stayed over
dad dropped us off
went gambling
your sister so sarcastic to me
you were in a temper
shouting at them
lying on your bed in the next room
i was scared
you broke their bed
then you walked in
took off your shirt
you looked tired
i felt sorry
i put you in this

i always wanted to go genting with you
i did
at chinese new year
three rooms
two to my cousins and aunts
one for you and me and dad
we ate kenny rogers that first night
watched a midnight movie
dad woke us the next day
wanted us to dabao
you got up immediately
dragged a sleepy me
and we packed food
outdoor theme park
i made you dizzy
pirate ship
you went back to the room to rest
the next day
we wanted to play superman
and haunted house and motion master
but dad bad sick
the clinic sent him to hospital
you took it in your stride
we rode down in the ambulance
to the nearest selayang hosp
we accompanied me all the time
we bought food
waiting in the awful red zone
dad was sent to icu
you stayed with me that night
i was so glad you did
for the next two weeks
you practically lived at my hse
everyday you went up to the hosp with me
direct the correct road there
what we were have done without you?

i was so scared
dad may die any sec
all those bills and loans to pay
you comforted me
i can remember your text
even now
you said its okay not to have any parents
they will leave us someday
you said i could live with you
you will nego with your parents
and work hard for us
you said its okay not to have hse and car
your dad bankrupted
your family dont have car and hse either

that night at station 1
partying with fwens
suddenly they left
dad couldnt pick me up
alone and awkward
stuck in a table of strangers
i texted you
you just back from singapore
never reached your hse
you came for me already
i was so happy to see you
you said will accompany me
till my dad pick me up
then you drew out bars of chocolate
from your bag
my fav dark chocolate
staring at you
i wasnt your girlfriend then
but you were always there
appear miracleously
every time i needed you
you asked me for the yellow string
that i got when i went ot temple
hopeful smile on you face
held out you hand
i couldnt resist you
i tied it on you hand
you never took it off
until i got something to replace it

all those nights
you sneaked into my house
after midnight
you werent allowed to stay over then
you walked for hours
in the dark of the night
so late and all alone
all the way from kampung jawa to mine
then i will silently open the door
you were sweating so heavily
then you accompanied me
till dawn then you took bus back
you went to so much effort
just for me

that time we worked together
you will take the earliest bus to my hse
sleep in the living room
with me beside you
then we wakey
i prepare for work
and we make breakfast
i like to jia jia make you eat a lot
we even made 3 different breakfast at one morning
you ate everything
then we will make lunch
packed in tupperware
to eat at work
we were broke then
we made a record
survived on rm50 in two weeks
that time you bought rose for me
from the way walking from terminal to my hse
the shopkeeper put perfume
you knew i couldnt stand perfume
so you stupid stupid
put your nose to the rose
sniffed all the way to my hse
your nose was running
by the time you reached
temporary lost sense of smell
looking tenderly at you
touched
my blek rubbed off on you
i used to blek all the time
now you blek all the time
i wanted kisses
you blek
i wanted you to say you miss me
you blek
i wanted you to sing elephant lullaby
you blek
fine i deserve it
after all the time i blek at you too
hehe
the first time we on phone
i wanted you to sing
i could still remember the song
ni shi wo zui shen ai de ren
you were so shy then
you even blushed at that time
that time i naughty
at starbucks
you came when i wanted you to
we werent in a relationship then
you looked away
i whispered
DEAR
just to see you blush
you were stunned i could see
that night
when you hugged me
your cheeks are burning
when you kissed me
you blushed too
you walked me home
and took my hand
there and then
our fate was sealed


my respond
will be in
as soon as possible
just give me some time
i will try my best
to match your post
trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment