Saturday, June 5, 2010

Your Ignorance, My Motivation

before anyone reads this
please read the post before this
titled 'love story'
it might take a longer while
but please
and i mean
PLEASE

dear
it was tough reading your story with him
really tough
it left me shattered into pieces
but what's more tough
is that after being shattered
i will still have to respond
its a promise to you
that i will respond to your every single post
even though
i know you aint gonna read it
it is perhaps the only promise i can keep for you now
but its the most i can do for you now

my dear
your dear did a lot for you
i never did anything much for you
but i never had the chance
things that would create a scenario for me to touch you
doesn't seem to happen at my time
if it had
i will make what he did for you
seem like kacang putih

ever since things happened
i cursed
i want his parents and family die cruelly
but not him
reason?
because i want him hurt
not you
if his dad and mom are dead
he will hurt
like hell
but if he died
you will hurt
that's why
i don't want him to

ever since things happened
i started a battle with god
in which i won
but not without a tough fight
god is a difficult opponent
full credit to him
at times i came close to being knocked out by him
although in the end i emerged victorious
but i also emerged with bruises
anyway
i'm still happy
that i'm able to prove
that i'm just that little bit better than god

now
here i am
still standing
tougher
thinking of it that way
you are not that bad for me
those things you put me through
made me tougher

for 16 months
you ignored me
erased me cleanly from your memory
you want me out of your life
you want to see no stuffs related to me
while you only want everything related to him

but did you know
the more you don't want to see me
the more i want to be seen by you

my dear
i wish you will come across me
in the future
when you flip through newspapers
when you read through magazines
when you turn on the tv
when you tuned in to the radio
when you surf the internet
when you drive by street advertisement billboards

yes
i want to be famous
and yes
i know lots of young people dreamt of being famous
but i'm different from them
i'm serious about it
and i'm working on it
my dreams include being
a radio dj
a television host
a movie director
a magazine editor
an event emcee
in short
being in the entertainment industry
and yes
all those gives me a chance
to reappear in your life
through those ways mentioned above

i want to direct a movie about your story with him
i want to write a song about us
if the opportunity comes
i will try

looking at it this way
ain't your ignorance a motivation for me?

and after i succeed
and if i were given the chance
to be recognized
by receiving an award for my job
and if i were to have the chance to say a few words onstage
after thanking those i wish to thank
i will reserve a special mention to you
yes
you see it right
in front of the television and live audiences
while hoping that you are watching
I WILL THANK YOU
for my success
because your ignorance have given me the extra motivation
for me to be who i am
because without your ignorance
i wouldn't have achieved what i achieved by then

and i mean it

No comments:

Post a Comment