Saturday, June 19, 2010

P for...

p for post
your post kept coming
its your third of the day
and i keep respond
thanks for keeping me busy

p for perlis and penang
its where i will be
for the next 4 days

p for postpone
perhaps for those days that i'm away
i would not be able to read your blog
and post my response
i will postpone my response
since its a promise to you

p for passion
the passion that i have for football
the passion that you have to lose weight
the passion that i have for you
the passion that you have for him

last but not least
p for P license
congratulations for passing your driving test
way earlier than i did mine
you can now drive to meet him
you can now drive out for dating
you can even drive me crazy
well you've being doing that long before
but most importantly
drive save
remember
your p stands for probation
while my p stands for professional

peace ^^v
and it starts with a P

No comments:

Post a Comment