Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Le Sulk

le sulk
is french
it means
a person who sulks a lot
a person who is sulking all the time

i sulk a lot
but only in my blog
what i sulk about
it obvious
for those who have been reading my blog
and its the same thing that i have sulk about
for over 14 months

people must have been mesmerized
by the longevity
of my sulking
about the same thing
how did i manage that
i dont know
some say
get a life
i dont care
cause i love to sulk
in my blog
but certainly
not in real life

so
at least allow me a place to sulk
not such a big request
isnt it

i sulk
but you sulk too
you sulk about your boyfriend not being with you these days
you sulk about you missing his warmth
you sulk about not having him beside you when you sleep
you sulk about having no one to be your listener now

how i wish i could let you know
that i'm still very much alive
and i could be the one
to give you the things that no one else can
while
he cant give you this
he cant give you that
i can say
i can give you this
i can give you that

i confess
i still love you

dont ask me how i know all these stuffs about you
but i really know

No comments:

Post a Comment