Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You need me, and I love you, I seriously do...

alright
this is getting serious
you wrote about death
you said you battle to sleep each night
you said you will embrace death
you see it as a form of release
you said several times your vision went black
you said you are dizzy and clinging for support
yet you said you are smiling when those things happened
you said you know your body more than anyone
you said if anything happens to you
you want to say to him
'farewell and i love you'
you put a smiley after that

all the things you said
i wonder
is it just your aggravation
is it just your way of writing
or
is it true about your experience
is it true about what is happening to you

if all the things you said
are really true
i do not wish to be there by your side
i do not wish to take his place in your heart
not anymore
i do not wish for that much
i know where i stand
and its impossible
all i wish is to be able to offer some words of comfort

but how
tell me how to approach you back
you ignored
you rejected
all the ways that i have tried
tell me what to do

how i wished that you chose me
how i wished that i am yours
and you would not have to endure
what you are enduring now
the pain of ignorance
from the one you love

oh
how i wished
that you are reading my blog
you need me
and i love you
i seriously do

No comments:

Post a Comment