Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This couldn't be more contrasting! (Warning: Strong language! Read with care.)

There you go
Feeling good
Writing about those happy things
And those happy memories

Not too long ago
You were sulking aren't you

Looking at what you said
Makes me wanna laugh
Not happy laughs
Not evil laughs
Just a laugh
With no feelings attached
Oh man
I could be the first person to ever laugh without any feelings

What i laugh about
Is about contrasts
And believe me
Things couldn't be more contrasting than this
Don't believe?
I'll prove it to you
And make you believe
And perhaps
Laugh without feelings
Exactly like what i did

You said
Just looking at his eyes
Simply makes you wanna kiss him
Looking at him walk in front of you
Makes you wanna hug him tight from behind
And whisper to his ears
I love you

You wanna know what i say?
Well i say
Just looking at his eyes
Simply makes me wanna kill him
Looking at him walk in front of me
Makes me wanna stab him in his back with the sharpest knife
And whisper to his ears
Enjoy your last breath

I would also say to you
Just looking at your eyes
Simply makes me wanna kiss you
Looking at you walk in front of me
Makes me wanna hug you tight from behind
And whisper to your ears
I love you

And you
Just looking at my eyes
Simply makes you wanna kill me
Looking at me walk in front of you
Makes you wanna stab me in my back with the sharpest knife
And whisper to my ears
Enjoy your last breath

Even if you don't have this feeling
He might have

If he slaughtered me
And i shed all my blood
The ground will feel honoured
That my blood were shed on them

If i slaughtered him
And he shed all his blood
There's only one possibility
The ground felt polluted and insulted

I participated Earth Hour
I love the earth
So if i don't kill him
Its because i don't want to pollute the earth

Contrasting huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment