Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Holidays...

It's my holidays!!! ^^
It's my holidays... O_O


Everytime my holidays arrive, I have mixed feelings, as seen in above two similar sentence. The difference is the first sentence is a 'yeah' kind of feeling, while the second sentence is a 'ooops' kind of feeling. After a long semester that started in March, thinking that I'm gonna have a 3-week break, instinctively I will feel very happy coz I finally can relax. But am I really happy about it? After having second thoughts, I'm quite sure I'm not fully happy about it. 3 weeks... What to do? To make things worse is that none of my gang are on holiday now, means I can't plan too many activities or outings. Part-time jobs for 2 weeks perhaps? Intro me anyone?

Anyway, there's a proposed gathering for my primary classmates this Saturday. Although most of us still went into the same secondary school, but we are not as close as majority of us went into different classes since then. Now that we are spread even further by going to different colleges and universities, it's a good chance for us to keep up with one another. But hmm... this seems kinda last minute, I was only told about this meeting on Monday. I wonder how many will turn up...

No comments:

Post a Comment