Saturday, August 1, 2009

Speechless...

Today I went to BBK Jusco.
While I was walking, a Malay promoter gave me a brochure, I took it.
I can see that he's promoting some kind of cream.
Seeing that the group of people in front of me just ignored him, I stop and decided to give a bit of a reaction.
What I'm unhappy is that, before saying anything, he took my hand and applied that cream on it.
I was like, WTF???
'I just give you a reaction and took your brochure, did I ask you to give me anything?'
Nevermind...
I give him face.
I did not just walk away although my mind told me to when he gave me that cream without saying anything.
Then he took me to his booth and continue saying bla bla bla...
Okay... Bla bla bla...
Again... Bla bla bla...
Then... Bla bla bla...
After that... Bla bla bla...
Guess he did not know that when he took me to his booth, I am already so determined that he ain't gonna get any business from me.
I just wanna hear what he has to say.
Kekeke...
He said: This cream is good for you. Look at your oily nose, and those red rashes beside your nose...
Okay... I admit that. (Not gonna elaborate here coz this post just isn't about my oily nose!)
But I promised myself not to give him any business.
So... Bla bla bla... He bla-ed all he want.
Right or wrong for not giving him and his cream a chance?
At this point I dont know yet, but I do know that I'm a tough nut to crack.
After saying how good it is, he told me to buy that cream, RM15...
Very small bottle...
RM15...
I have lots of RM15 in my wallet!
Ooops!
'But you ain't getting even 1.5 cents from me.'
So I said thanks but no thanks to him.
Then he pretend to whisper to me that he personally would sell that cream at RM10 for me.
He said don't tell his boss...
Oh well...
If someone could so easily lower the price of the cream for any customer, then I think it can't be good no matter what.
Gotcha!!!
Haha... dude... you took the wrong step.
At first I ain't buying from you coz you weren't impressing me with your actions at the first place. (I'm being 'degil' here for not giving you chance >.<)
Now I ain't buying from you coz I felt your cream just doesn't worth my money. (Hey! Now I think I'm actually right for being 'degil'! ^^)
In the end, someone whom I think is his boss said to me: 'OK lar... sell you RM10 lar...'
I said NO.
NO NO NO NO NO...
Guess what? In the end, the promoter again asks his 'boss' want to sell how much, I guess the boss also know that I won't buy it anyhow, so he actually smiled and somewhat joked to the promoter: Sell him RM1 lah...
Ha Ha Ha... Very funny...
Did he know that he just made his cream looked even more worthless?
Before I go, I gave the promoter a pat on his back, and said thanks for the final time.
Phew... 'Thanks', as in 'Thanks for not troubling me anymore...'
Kekeke...
I walked away, with my usual 'cool' (self-proclaimed) walking style, like nothing happened.
Just thinking that: Hey, I got another story to write on my blog today! Woohoo... -_-"

Final note: I don't know whether the cream is really good or not.
I don't wanna know.
And I will never know.
But what I do know is,
I'm 'degil'.
And the way these guys do business ain't the right way.
And now my 'wise man advice': Perhaps you guys wont get any good business even if your cream is really good and effective, unless you change your way, and mind your words (to be more exact, your 'price').

No comments:

Post a Comment