Saturday, August 22, 2009

Iguana Invasion


It's a rainy day today. I was sitting on the sofa in my living room playing my handphone games (yes, I'm that lame). Suddenly heard my dad called me to look at something. Wow! I was shocked to see a small iguana on the floor! At first I was a bit scared (I admit), but then I felt that it's not everyday that an iguana happens to turn up in your house right? Lolz. So I decided to have a close up look at it. I don't have the habit of taking pictures of memorable things. xD. I have missed so many pictures worth taking in the past. Haha. As this time I had my phone in my palms, so I managed to take a picture of that iguana, before my dad chased it out of the house. And yeah! We didn't kill it! :)

Well... while it run, it looks kinda cute after all. It's not that kind of scary animal that I first thought. But then... I repeat, this is a small one... Don't play with the big ones... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment