Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Deja Vu

I know this is kinda random but when I came across this word today, I was like 'OMG!!! So long never experience it already. Almost forgotten about this thingy!'

First of all, I would like to say I experience Deja Vu quite often last time. Okay... For those who don't know what it is, it's really something you need to experience in order for you to understand it. Have you ever experienced something that is happening now seem to have happened to you before? It's like you have been in an exact same situation before when actually it is happening for the first time.

If you never experienced it before, then I'm sure you will feel unbelievable that such things would happen. But it exists!

I used to have Deja Vu few years back. Sometimes when a friend talk to me, I was like 'Hey, looks like you have said this exact same thing, in this exact same place, with the exact same surroundings before!' Of course this is impossible, how could the exact same thing happen twice? xD

Well... So far there is no conclusion as to why and how Deja Vu happens. Only some predictions said that maybe it has something to do with dreams. But how on earth could I dream of something that will happen in the future?

And the weird thing is, although it means you feel like something has happened before, Deja Vu doesn't go the way in which you can predict what happens next. In fact, it goes the way in which you have a memory of something that is currently happening, however you don't know what's next, but when it comes, you will go like: Oh yeah! This is it, this is what happened! Lol... weird weird weird.

Haha! It didn't happen to me for a long time already. Does it mean anything? Anyway I don't mind experiencing it again as it is not freaking at all. ^^

This post so random lar... Nevermind... To make it more random, I will just say there is a movie called 'Deja Vu', and there's also a song by Beyonce called 'Deja Vu' as well... zzz -_-"

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment