Sunday, August 9, 2009

A week that was...

6 days has passed since my last blog post, and it's the longest period of emptiness (no posts) since I started my blog. But it doesn't mean that nothing happenned to me. Lolz! So here are some of the happennings of the past week, a week that was:

~ Boring
It's the second week of my semester break and, basically, I did nothing. Zzz. Oh ya! I slept... zzz

~ Happy and Suprised
Found out my results for my past semester and it kinda shocked me because I, personally, think I did quite well, at least it's unexpectedly better than what I thought I will achieve. I managed to hold on to my 'clean record' of never being failed for any of my course subjects until now. My results for my 5 subjects this past semester are (Just for your info ya! Not bragging):
Public Relations: A (It's everyone's good work for making the PR event a success! ^^)
Media Planning: B+ (Miss Maha was quite strict in marking this paper, a number of classmates failed, honestly I don't know how I passed -_-")
Creative Strategy: B (Phew...)
Consumer Behaviour: C+ (Was worried about this subject.)
Principles of Advertising: C+ (Doesn't feel good about this subject too.)
Once again I made it, and I guess I've managed to raise my CPGA to above 3.00 (my target) after these results. Perhaps now I should go for 3.50???

~ Thrilling
My friend Yung Loo was robbed while walking near his home on Wednesday. The robber came with a motorcycle, pointed a knife to his neck, and took his belongings away. He lost his wallet with RM40+ inside, IC, driver's license, handphone, and some books in his bag. This happenned at a 'lorong' or alley between two middle units of a row of terrace house. And I only got to know about this incident the next day.

~ Special
On Friday, 7th August, at 12:34:56pm, it's the '123456789' moment which lasts for merely a second. But it wouldn't happen again ever in my life. And I missed it, by a minute. I was sitting in front of my PC chatting and when I realized it, it was already 12:35pm... T.T

~ Nostalgic
Invaded my (beloved) secondary school's football field to have a match between 'old boys' and 'current students'. Had to wait till 10am before we could start our match, and gosh, it was hot! After playing a while I cannot 'tahan' the heat already. The match ended 1-1. Keen for a rematch! And I want it early before the sun rises!

~ Exciting
The football season is back this weekend! With Chelsea vs Manchester United in the Community Shield. Can't wait for Chelsea to grab their first of many trophies this season! Wahaha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment