Monday, September 28, 2009

Haircut

I miss my short hair! Yeah u heard it rite... I miss my short hair.

I know most people would say 'I miss my long hair' but I'm just this weird.

Today, I cut my hair. It's my first haircut in almost 3 months. Why so long no cut hair? Coz of 'peer pressure'. Haha. I never tried keeping long hair before. My hair is always short. But I always hear voices. Voices asking me why don't I try keeping longer hair. They are voices from my friends. I've always preferred short hair. Not botak of coz, but short hair, much shorter than 'typical Asian guys' or better example, 'typical Taiwanese or Hong Kong stars'. I always respond to the suggestions of my friends with a smile, and then ignore it.

Somehow one day, I decided to try. I said to myself : Okay, let's not cut hair for 3 months, see how I will look like with longer hair.

Time flew past... (Zzz why am I saying this? Okay, that was random, nvm...)

Back to the topic, 3 months gone past, and I had the longest hair that I've ever had since I got memory. To many, even 'the longest hair I ever had' is still considered short to them. Lolz.

Anyway, I don't really feel comfortable with it as my hair is so thick, and oily. I knew this long time ago. I had oily hair. It ain't feel good.

So today, I decided to have a haircut. Poof!!! Now my hair is short again, and spiky. And most importantly, I felt fresh and cool. The cool I mean here is not that cool with the meaning of looking good (although I know I do... xD), the cool I mean here is like there's no more heat trapped inside my hair, like the wind can blow inside my hair and reach the skin of my head. Lolz. Okay, once again I sound weird. But I really do feel cooler with short hairstyle. When my hair is long, I always look and feel sweaty because it seems like there's a layer of hot air trapped on my head and can't escape. ARGH!!! -_-"

Now, I am gonna stick to my short hair, it's my style. Now who says people can't look good in short hair? Look at Justin Timberlake... (He is almost near-botak all the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment