Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Meter

First of all, WOW! This is my 2nd blog post in as many hours!

Like what I said in my previous post, today is a meaningful day. 09-09-09

And what a way to start this meaningful day! At 12am sharp, 'Meter' was released. Err... In case you don't know what this is about, well... It's one of the 15Malaysia short clips.

15Malaysia is one awesome project ler... Total 15 short clips, showcasing the current issues and daily lifes of typical Malaysians, acted by famous people including actors, models, and even politicians!

'Meter' is one of the clips. And so far, I say, it's the best! Firstly, the casts itself is great! Including famous and controversial politician Khairy Jamaluddin, model Amber Chia, Radio/TV host and singer Jason Lo, controversial artist Namewee, and comedian Baki Zainal.

Secondly, it was just pure funny! Khairy can actually make a very good actor! Lolz. The scene where he fights with Jason Lo, who is a Chelsea fan like me, just make me wonder: Is this really Khairy? And the way Baki suddenly pops up a Chinese sentence just make me speechless... Then the gorgeous Amber Chia? I think this no need elaboration already lar xD. And then finally, controversial Namewee meets Khairy's controversial Keris. Hmm... for this part I feel Namewee was a bit conservative. I was expecting more sparks between the two of them.

Lastly, the good ol' moral values behind this story are...

Think yourself lar!

Further reference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHa-W1QNU2Q

No comments:

Post a Comment