Friday, October 9, 2009

Freedom

Freedom!!!

I'm done with my one and only mid-term paper. Well... basically it seems like freedom for me everyday coz I never ever get tensed up before even the major final exams, let alone a mid-term paper. I'm always on relax mode. Doing last minute studying... Hey I don't call myself 'Last Minute King' for nothing ok? Not trying to brag here lar... But really, its not that I don't wanna get serious, the fact is that I have an inability to get serious! You ask me to get all bumped up for an exam, reading this... memorizing that... I can't do it. Some say I very 'geng' because everytime I don't seem to study much but yet I still pass all my subjects, but I see that as to why I merely passed my exams everytime and not achieving better. Anyway... Pass is good enough for me. The higher the hopes, the bigger the chance for an upset. :)

Time to chill...

And for once I've changed the song on my playlist. Err... 'Diary of Jane' seems a bit too hard for my mood now. Lolz. So I share my mood with a song in which the chorus is the easiest chorus to get stuck in ones head. xD

'Shawty's like a melody in my head
that I can't keep out
got me singing like
na na na na everyday
it's like my iPod's stuck replay, replay-ay-ay-ay......'

No comments:

Post a Comment