Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Kwang Hua Journey (Part 1)

Hello! This is the first of a series of posts about my secondary school (SMJK Kwang Hua) life. Fisrt of all, why am I doing this? Haha. Because this coming 31st of October, I would have graduated from secondary school for a full 2 years! It just seems like I graduated yesterday by the way. Time flies... No no, time teleports, coz it happened in a blink of an eye. xD

No doubts about it, looking back, I had lots of memories in Kwang Hua, good ones and bad ones, everybody does.

I took time out to think about it, and share with you guys here, my top five memories of my 5-year journey in Kwang Hua.

5th: Skipping My Add Maths Exam.

Throughout the final 2 years of secondary school, the subject 'Add Maths' has been my worst nightmare. Studying in Science class, I had no interest in that subject whatsoever. During Add Maths lesson, I don't listen to what the teacher teaches, neither do I ever did his homework. And also, my Add Maths teacher happened to be my form teacher. (Paiseh ya, Mr. Lim. Hehe.)

I tried to catch up with the subject, once, and it was totally against my will. But somehow in the end, my instinct ruled. I can't understand this subject, and I told myself: 'Oh come on! This is not my subject. It never was, it never will be.'

I quit Add Maths. I decided to drop that subject for SPM.

In form 4, I sat for the mid-year and year-end exams as I can't drop the subject at that time. My marks for that two exams are 2% and 1% respectively. Don't get shocked here, the percentages are really out of 100%. Phew! Luckily I don't have to live that nightmare all over again in form 5, coz I managed to drop the subject.

One memorable thing for me that happened during this whole 'Add Maths Nightmare' was that I skipped an Add Maths exam while I was in form 4! I remember that day, there's a government trial exam for the subject. The day before, me and one of my buddy, Sern Tat, had planned to skip that exam. Early in the morning, I reached school before him. I waited for him at the pondok, and then we sneaked out! Hehe. We went for breakfast at a nearby mamak, changed our clothes, then go to a cyber cafe, then walked to Klang Parade to kill some time. We even planned our route carefully to avoid meeting some 'obstacles'. Lolz!

Both of us did a silly thing. Guess what, we changed back our clothes in an open garden before we went back to school! Anyway, it's an empty garden and basically no one saw us changing.

After that, when school dismissal time is up, we walked back to school. My transport came to pick me as if I just had another day in school! Shhh... xD

By the way, I'm a good boy. This is one of just very very very few times that I've ponteng sekolah, and my only time ponteng exam. I know I'm wrong, but...... okay... >.<

Haha! That's my number five secondary school memory. There's more to come and more posts to follow! ^^

(Note to my buddy Sern Tat: If you see this, sorry fo mentioning your name up there. lol Don't mind rite? Hehe. Nice experience mar, share share lar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment