Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hiatus

This blog will be on a hiatus. In other words, hibernate, for an unknown amount of time due to unforseen cinrcumstances.

I'm completely devastated today... I'll leave this post with something I wanna say to someone.

Who is the one who is there for you when you have relationship problems last time?
Who is the one who accompanied you when you are bored?
Who is the listener to your complains?
Who is the one who stayed on your side and give advices during your hard times?
Who is the one you called 'kor kor'?
I never forget what you did for me.
You are my loyal friend, my perfect listener.
My 'mei mei'...
I'm sorry for hurting you seven months ago.
Please think about it...

To my readers,
I'm sure that the someone the above words is aimed for won't see this.
But don't leave comments asking me questions of what happened.
Comments to show support will be appreciated.
I'm completely devastated...

Life sucks!
My luck sucks!
I don't blame that someone for putting me in misery.
I blame GOD for giving me such fate!

No comments:

Post a Comment