Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend of Mine

Lots of things to blog about this weekend. Can't choose which 1 to blog about, so I blog it all! It will take me hours to write if I decided to write it all in detail, so below are things that I feel blog-worthy over my weekend, compiled, compressed, and straight to the point. And it shows multiple sides of my life!


Chapter 1: Movie-goer


Yesterday I went to BBK Jusco to watch 'Sorority Row'. Hot girls in a thriller story, it's movie at its best! Haha.


From usual people point of view: The killer must be crazy. Such a good student, destroyed his future by killing so many people cruely for his girlfriend who didn't even tell him to do so.


From my point of view: Although he is cruel for killing so many people, putting his seemingly bright future on the line, but think about it, he did it because he loved his girlfriend a lot and don't want anybody other than the 2 of them to know her dark secret. Okay, I'm not saying guys must murder people to show his love for his girlfriend. Lolz. But to girls, think about it, that's how much a guy can love a girl. (I'm saying this for all the guys out there!!!)


Chapter 2: Politcal Awareness


Do you think that MCA is making chinese angry? (try figuring out something in the question.) Ooops... But finally, the power struggle between Ong and Chua has come to an end, or at least, that's my hope.


Based on yesterday's voting results, both of them are to leave their respective posts. Giving a chance for a new leadership. Both of them are capable, both of them are worthy of their previous posts, it's a waste that both of them had to leave, but it's also a fact that both of them can't work together anymore, and if either 1 were to stay, there will be a group of party members who will be against him.


And so the best, although harsh, solution for this whole problem, is for both of them to step down. This is to prevent further cracks in the party.


Soon a new leader will be decided. Not sure how it will be decided. Not sure who will be the leader. But for sure the foremost important job for this new leader will be to unite the party, and earn back the Chinese's support for MCA.

Chapter 3: Sportsman

This morning I went to a 6km run organised by Centro Mall. My first, and perhaps, only official run this year.

Last month we had a mini-run as well, along the same route. I used that as a benchmark for today. Last time around, I finished it in 40 minutes. I've set my target to finish in 30 minutes this time.

Tough one... Anyway, did I achieve my target......?

The answer is...

Sadly, no. Still some way off. My time today is 38 minutes. Got improvement though. So nvm lar... Run for fun only mar. Some more got a certificate, not bad already lar... Hehe.

Just train 2 times over the past week, yet already I managed to slash my time by 2 minutes. What if I train regularly??? Man I got potential!!! xD

But no matter how, it's still no match for the elite runners. In fact, nowhere near them. The champion for my open category finished the race in merely 17 minutes! Less than half of my time. Soon after, got lucky draw. Okay, end of story for this. You know what I mean...

Chapter 4: Food-aholic

Who says skinny people don't like to eat? I enjoy food and I eat a lot of them! But I only enjoy food that I enjoy. Man what am I saying?

Okay... I don't enjoy pork. Fact or fiction? Fact! Not only me, my parents too doesn't enjoy too much of pork. Bah Kut Teh... Usually we eat it without pork. (Shoot me if you want here) Today, we ate it with pork. More importantly, I ate pork, lots of them!!!

Maybe some might still be unimpressed. Cheh! I'm Chinese mar, some more I'm from Klang, the origin of Bah Kut Teh, eat Bak Kut Teh very suprising meh?

Here's something special. This Bak Kut Teh is called 'String-tied Bah Kut Teh' (宝香绑线肉骨茶). Got strings 1 ler... clap clap*

The location is inside Centro Mall. Yeah, me and my dad went back home after the run and then go back there again. The boss turns out to be my mom's cousin brother. Its special because of the 'strings'. What are the strings for? I'm not sure. I didn't get to see the strings coz they cut it before serving. Maybe because today there's too many customers, so they too busy to cut it after serving onto our table. But my dad saw the 'strings' before. Lolz.

Well... I judge Bah Kut Teh by its soup. And I can say this is good! If not tasty then won't open another few more shops lar... (There's one in Berkeley, and another in Puchong I think...)

Worth a try! But got service charge ya!!! Because got air-cond mar, you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment